Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
WHAT we do
We provide Accounting and Bookkeeping services for those who do not have the time to do it themselves; using QuickBooks® to perform general record duties. We will help your business to keep track of accounts and verify the accuracy of procedures used for recording financial transactions.
We provide services on a monthly, quarterly, annual, or other basis as is appropriate for our client in order to help to maintain the transactions throughout the year so that your accountant (if you want to send the information to other professional) will have complete and accurate information at year-end. We save you the time and money of supporting your accountant or bookkeeping staff more time than necessary. There are few small business owners who have a complete understanding of their monthly Accounting and Bookkeeping duties and/or who can get the most out of their QuickBooks® Accounting software.
You didn’t go into business to be Accountants or Bookkeepers, we did it!
Our Accounting services generally include:
- Small Business Accounting and Basic Bookkeeping: This includes all Income and Expenses entry, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banks and Credit Cards account reconciliations, Generate reports such as: Income Statement and Balance Sheet. We provide these services weekly, biweekly or monthly according each client’s individual needs.
- Year-End Accountant Preparation: This service is provided for individuals or small businesses that do not require continuous accounting support. Clients are asked questions to identify business and tax deductions after providing receipts, bank statements and other materials for entry into QuickBooks®. Then we create a QuickBooks®s file of summarized data for use by their accountant.
- Employee, Sales, and Use Taxes: We will provide monthly, quarterly or year-end filing as well as track collections and withholding.
- Subcontractor Issues: We will assist in correctly identifying subcontractors vs. employees. We will also help to create and maintain an appropriate paper trail, including 1099’s, certificates of insurance and other documentation.
- Accounts Receivable Processing: (A/R) is simply the process of invoicing customers for services or products. We can assist your company with making the same amount of invoices to the same customers each month, as well as with different amounts of invoices each month. With your QuickBooks file, we can customize invoices, statements, and estimates.
- Accounts Payable and Budgeting Services: Accounts Payable, also known as A/P, is the process of keeping track of whom your company owes. We will help you manage you are A/P and get your bills under control. Through data analysis, we can create a budget, identify spending trends that are of concern, and even make a schedule for when your bills need to be paid.